Led by newly appointed Chief Operating Officer Mr Lim Boon Kwee, senior executives from Dusit’s corporate office, as well as representatives from its Middle Eastern and international properties, will be on hand throughout the event on Stand HC1030 to showcase the brand’s current products, share the latest offers and discuss the company’s ambitious expansion plans with the press and travel trade.
Company Growth and Development
With 29 properties in operation across four brands in four continents, the group is in a growth phase which will see the number of Dusit properties reach 70 within the next 4 to 5 years. Over 40 projects are confirmed in the pipeline, including in the GCC region, South East Asia, China, sub-Saharan Africa and more.
Recent openings include the Dusit Thani Guam (July 2015), the tallest building on the island and the newest build on the U.S. territory since 1999. July 2015 also saw the launch of the Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort, located on a secluded stretch of beautiful Klong Muang Beach on the west coast of Thailand.
Scheduled to open in July 2016 is the dusitD2 Kenz Dubai, an upscale hotel from the company’s chic and contemporary brand and the first D2 to launch in the U.A.E. Located in the TECOM district of Dubai, the hotel will offer 237 guest rooms and suites, two casual dining restaurants including one Thai “street food” concept, meeting facilities, a rooftop pool, spa and more. Introductory rates for the dusitD2 Kenz Dubai start from just AED234++ per night.
Future confirmed projects in the region include: the Dusit Suites and Hotel Doha, which will offer Condé Nast’s Vogue Café (Q1 2017), and the dusitD2 Salwa (2018), both in Qatar; the dusitD2 Palm Mall in Muscat, Oman (2018); and the Dusit Thani Jeddah in Saudi Arabia (2018). Additional projects are under discussion in: Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Sohar and Salalah in the Sultanate of Oman; and in Makkah and Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In Thailand, the dusitD2 Khao Yai, a boutique hotel located just a few minutes’ drive from the UNECSO World heritage Site of Khao Yai National Park, is set to launch in June 2016 and in China, the DusitPrincess Serviced Residences, Shanghai (Q1 2017) will be the first Dusit project to open in the country’s financial capital.
Since 2010, the Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo has stood as an oasis of greenery and lakes in the heart of New Cairo. This year sees the launch of the brand new Lake House The Club powered by Dusit Thani, located adjacent to the hotel. This exclusive club will offer its members and hotel guests an array of state-of-the-art facilities and services, featuring “The Body Temple” with its dedicated team of personal trainers, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a health bar called Energia, Dusit’s signature Devarana Spa with Thai-inspired treatments and more.
Two-time World Luxury Hotel Awards 2015 winner dusitD2 Nairobi also announces an addition to its facilities. The vibrant city hotel where style, entertainment and art converge will launch the DEN event space in July 2016, perfect for cocktail receptions, art exhibitions, weddings, banquets and more, allowing the hotel to cater for an even greater segment of guests to the “green city in the sun.”
Further afield in the Philippines, the Dusit Thani Manila has completed a thorough renovation of its ballrooms, guest rooms, suites, public areas and dining outlets – and announces it has recently received Halal Certification from the Halal International Chamber of Commerce and Industries of the Philippines, Inc.
• Bonus Night Encore: Book two nights at Dusit’s Best Available Rates and receive the third night FREE, now through September 2016.
• Dusit Gold More for Less: Members of Dusit’s loyalty programme can enjoy 50% off the 2nd, 3rd and 4th consecutive nights when they book the first night at Dusit’s Best Available rates, now through 30 September 2016.
• Warm Days, Cool Rates: Event planners earn 10% credit based on room spend and can redeem these credits instantly! On select value days throughout the offer period, group rates are up to 60% off. Valid from now through 31 October 2016 for new bookings only.
• Blissful Honeymoon Package: Newlyweds at the Dusit Thani Maldives enjoy a host of benefits, including a bottle of bubbles on arrival, a culinary journey of their choice, 50% discount on couple’s spa treatments, a lagoon champagne breakfast and more, based on their length of stay.
• Think Business, Think Dusit: Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi invites event planners to redefine group business under the Skydome. With rates starting from as low as AED295++, planners enjoy privileges that include their choice of a complimentary room or a VIP upgrade to a Club Junior Suite for every 20 rooms booked, complimentary Wi-Fi and more.