Emma Cartmell, managing director CHS Group said: “We have reached the point in our journey where we need to ensure that the Show’s growth continues to be in line with the needs of our buyers and exhibitors.
"We are a very well loved show – both exhibitors and visitors cherish the intimate feel of the show and the closed knit atmosphere. The show is growing its exhibitor and visitor numbers and so we want to make sure that we retain the qualities that set us apart from other events. The Board consists of industry specialists and experts all chosen for their extensive industry experience and knowledge. I’m very much looking forward to the first meeting and benefiting from their expertise.”
Conference and Hospitality Show Advisory Board members:
· Chair: Paul Kennedy MBE, director, Kennedy Integrated Solutions
· Jacqui Kavanagh, CEO, Trinity Event Solutions
· John Green, managing director, JG Collection
· Deborah Hindley, Leeds Hotels and Venues Association and director at Bonner & Hindley
· Jacqui Mulligan, director of enterprise and principal lecturer, International Centre for Research in Events, Tourism and Hospitality, Leeds Becket University and MPI board member
· Angie Dewey, Operations Manager Venue Finding, Ashfield Meetings & Events
The Advisory Board will meet on the 12th December 2014 in York and then once more before the Show in March.
The Conference and Hospitality Show will take place on Tuesday 24th March at the Centenary Pavilion, Leeds.