Returning for the third year to Olympia West on October 21 and 22, the Independent Hotel Show is the must-attend event for anyone involved in the hotel and hospitality industry. Featuring over 250 handpicked exhibitors it represents the perfect one-stop-shop for those looking to purchase premium products and services.
Design and decor
From blank canvas design to reinvigorating and refreshing existing décor, there’s a painter’s palette of inspiration to be found at the show.
• Blendworth will be revealing their recent collaborations with wallpaper designer Tim Wilman, with the launch of his new brand, Sketch Twenty3, incorporating new collections Milan and Decadence.
• Sarah Burghard will be launching her new design business, aiming to bring the identity of a hotel in line with its design by incorporating key elements of the venue into bespoke and individual decoration.
Fabrics and furniture
From upholstery to window dressings, discover the latest in fabric design and soft furnishing.
• Luxury fabric specialist Kobe UK will be showcasing two of its contemporary, premium fabric collections, suitable for window décor and upholstery. Inspired by urban Nordic lifestyles, the Aurora collection mixes high satins, sumptuous velvets and intricately cut fabrics, while Motion features earthy fresh tones, geometric prints and organically patterned jacquards and herringbone.
• Parker and Farr will be showcasing its Mackintosh sofa along with an array of other popular models, including dining chairs, stools and occasional chairs, all oozing with English elegance.
Add glamour and style with a fantastic range of finishing touches to add a unique appeal to your rooms. • Designer of luxury interior accessories Cubbins will be showcasing its new range of hotel amenities trays and boxes, offering up to 20% discount for customers at the Independent Hotel Show spending more than £50.
Tapping into luxury bathrooms Soak up the show’s creative output with a special focus this year on luxury bathroom design.
• C.P. Hart, the UK’s leading bathroom supplier, will be showcasing its ‘Classic Meets Contemporary’ product portfolio, revealing a number of brand new collections including the Bania and iBorgia ranges.
• Design led Hansgrohe will be showcasing their leading range of bathrooms and showers, helping independent hoteliers keep up to date with the latest trends and sponsoring the show’s VIP and Press lounge.
Let them entertain you
From audio to visual, the Independent Hotel Show exhibitors help you put entertainment on the big screen.
• Tivoli Audio lifts the lid on its Custom Cabinet programme with Albergo+ Bluetooth digital radio. The Tivoli Audio Albergo+ Custom Cabinets are newly launched into the UK and will be available at this year’s show.
• Global Entertainment Management will be launching The Window Channel, a programme which produces mood setting video experiences designed to increase guest satisfaction.
Smelling of roses
Luxury bathroom goodies and floral decor.
• Bramley Products will be displaying their range of natural bath and body products, handmade in the South West of England, and showcasing their Autumn Glow collection.
• Fleur Elise will launch its new range of Real Exquisite Roses, created using a unique preserving method that retain their petals forever.
Food and drink From the mini bar to the restaurant, find a smorgasbord of food and drink innovation.
• Nestle Professional will be revealing a range of beverage solutions and the launch of its new Nescafe Milano portfolio.
• Flint and Flame will be showcasing a selection of premium chef’s knives for the first time at the show.
Health and safety
Helping you put guest safety at the heart of your hotel.
• Lifesaver Technology will offer advice on the safest and simplest First Aid equipment to ensure hotel guests and employees receive the best care when it matters most.
Alongside the exciting range of exhibitors, there will also be first-hand business advice within The Buell Business Clinic, plus a range of informative and innovative panel discussions and seminars.