- Show previews
- Media info
The Guerlain Spa opens its doors at The Caledonian, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, Edinburgh
- Category: Scotland
- Created on Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:23
With three bespoke treatment rooms and a team of highly trained Beauty Coaches, a visit to the Guerlain Spa will bring a cutting edge, bespoke health and beauty experience to local residents and hotel guests looking for indulgent, personalised treatments from Guerlain, one of the world’s most luxurious Spa brands.
Dale MacPhee, General Manager, The Caledonian, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, said, “The opening of this outstanding spa is a fantastic way for us to kick-start the year ahead. We have worked very hard on the transformation of The Caledonian, looking to bring its offering above and beyond the exceptional standards of Waldorf Astoria. Guerlain’s expertise and the established, sophisticated nature of the brand have a natural synergy with the intrinsic elegance of the Waldorf Astoria Hotels – and so introducing this prestigious brand is the perfect choice of us.”
Beginning with a systematic analysis and precise skin diagnosis, each treatment is individually tailored using signature Guerlain touches. A journey of tranquillity will begin as guests are encouraged to relax and enjoy a gently soothing, fragrant foot bath designed to envelop the senses; a ritual that will allow even the most time pressed guests to unwind before their choice of treatment.
To kick-start the extensive spa package programme that will be launched throughout 2013, the Guerlain Spa has introduced a bespoke option for Mother’s Day:
Mother’s Day Package
Perfect for a mother and daughter day out – or simply as an individual gift - the Mother’s Day Package will be sure to bring a smile to mothers everywhere. From just £150 per person, the package will include:
• Full use of the Spa including luxury robe and slippers
• Personalised Guerlain Fragrance Journey
• Luxurious and relaxing footbath
• Orchidee Imperiale The Interlude Treatment: The remarkable power of the longevity of the orchid has inspired this facial treatment and products of the world famous Orchidee Imperiale range
• Glass of Champagne with macaroons
• “Special Gesture” to remember the day by
*The Mother’s Day Guerlain package must be purchased as a voucher.
All Guerlain Spa packages offer full use of the spa facilities, including the opportunity to take a dip in the swimming pool or unwind in the spa’s sauna, steam room or jacuzzi. For those in favour of something a little more energetic, The Spa is also home to a state of the art, 24 hour gym, complete with personal, television-equipped, exercise machines.
The Guerlain Spa at The Caledonian, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel is a gem in the heart of the city and the ultimate destination for guests and locals seeking an intimate sanctuary and absolute pampering. Individual treatments at The Guerlain Spa are priced from £40 with day experiences available from £275.
Latest Scotland news
- A top night out – rest assured - for the hospitality industry in Aberdeen
- Scotland shows business class
- Convention Edinburgh awarded investment to target the US market
- Aberdeen rises in ranks of top UK business tourism destinations
- The Mercure Inverness Hotel transformed by extensive refurbishment
- Old Town Chambers set to expand
- AECC’s tower goes red this weekend in support of the Scottish Poppy Appeal