The Belgian hockey teams arrive into London by Eurostar for the 2012 Games
- Category: Rail
- Created on Friday, 20 July 2012 10:14
The men’s and women's teams were among the first Olympic teams that Eurostar will carry to London for the Games, which over the next few days will include most of the French and Belgian teams as well as members of the Australian, Japanese, Brazilian and American teams.
Athletes from across the world are travelling with Eurostar as many teams from countries including Brazil, Germany, Australia and Japan are training in Pas-de-Calais, in northern France.
Eurostar is the Official International Rail Service Provider for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Over the next few weeks, Eurostar services will carry hundreds of thousands of Olympic fans to and from the continent to enjoy the atmosphere of the London 2012 Games.
More rail news
- Brits beat ‘Arctic Spring’ as Eurostar gears up for busiest weekend of the year
- Eurostar partners with Waitrose to supply on-board refreshments
- Raymond Blanc, OBE launches Eurostar's Business Premier summer menus
- Eurostar’s catering receives sustainability star rating
- Eurostar reports an encouraging start to 2013