Earls Court and Olympia appoint new Halls Directors
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 10:18
The changes follow Rachel Parker’s decision to leave the company after 18 years. Rachel, who was appointed group halls director in 2010, has chosen to leave EC&O in order to spend more time with her family.
Nigel Nathan, group managing director, EC&O Venues said: “Whilst I’m sad – from both a personal and professional perspective – to see Rachel go, I’m delighted that Gillian and Angela will build on her achievements and continue to lead our award-winning customer services team with the same dedication and expertise. I’d like to thank Rachel for her hard work, passion and commitment to the venues and wish her well for the future.”
Gillian and Angela will assume their new roles with immediate effect, while Rachel’s last day with the company will be 25th October.
Pictured: Gillian Kiamil
More appointment news
- New General Manager appointed at The Westbury, Dublin
- PrivateFly expands its french operation
- Grass Roots appoints Richard Bandell as Group CEO
- Grovefield House Hotel shows commitment to Conferences and Events
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa introduces Resident Marine Biologist & Earth Check Coordinator, Ciara McCarten