Londero expands role at Reed Exhibitions taking on Regional Presidency
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 15:30
Mike Rusbridge, Chairman and CEO of Reed Exhibitions said "The formation of Reed Tuyap in Turkey, Reed Manch in India and new partnerships in the Middle East meant that additional senior management capacity was needed in order to meet growth expectations."
Commenting on his new role Dan Londero says: "This economic region is dynamic yet challenging. With growth expectations in the upper quartile our focus will be on internationalising our portfolio by leveraging our brands to launch into these regions. Our global network, which provides valuable support to our customers entering new geographies, will play a significant role in bringing new business into the regions. With experienced local teams focused on adding value for our customers and a strong portfolio of events we look forward to an exciting period of accelerated growth.'
Dan Londero is a member of Reed Exhibitions' World Board and most recently was Global Head of Sales. Prior to moving to Reed's corporate head office he was President of Reed Exhibitions Greater China located in Beijing. He moved to Beijing from Sydney, Australia where he was Managing Director of Reed Exhibitions' Australian operations.
More appointment news
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West
- Dion Bassett new Operations Director at Congrex UK
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort appoints Wilkerson and Keyser to strengthen Business Development Team
- Viceroy Hotel Group makes three key sales and marketing appointments
- Brownsword Hotels announces GM moves across The Gidleigh Collection