Amadeus UK hires Rob Sinclair-Barnes
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 10:36
Investment in innovation and customer focus is central to the company’s success and the future of the travel industry. Rob will be responsible for leading Amadeus’ UK & Ireland executive customer engagement programme and IT solutions development planning strategy, to satisfy the emerging requirements of travel seller and supplier customers. On behalf of UK & Ireland, Rob will be Amadeus’ brand ambassador, supporting wider efforts of the business in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as Amadeus continues to grow as a technology partner offering a broader range of products, services, and business-enhancing solutions.
“Rob’s wealth of expertise combined with his customer and market knowledge will be a huge asset to Amadeus,” commented Diane Bouzebiba, Managing Director, Amadeus UK & Ireland. “We welcome Rob to our team and we hope that hiring him sends a strong message to our stakeholders that we are very serious about investing in the Amadeus business in the UK and Ireland, and placing customer insight at the heart of our business. We’re excited that he is on board as we strive to grow the business and brand in this market.”
Rob previously worked at Sabre Travel Network, where he held the role of EMEA Marketing Director working on key innovations and solutions development. Prior to joining Sabre, Rob held the position of Group Head of Publishing for First Choice Holidays (now TUI PLC) and management roles at BBC Worldwide.
More appointment news
- New Head Chef appointed at Hilton Dunkeld House
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West