Center Parcs appoints new national account manager
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Friday, 07 September 2012 13:30
Andy joins Center Parcs from his position as a sales manager for Thistle and Guoman Hotels. Previous to this role he worked as corporate account executive at Center Parcs.
Center Parcs is recognised as being a unique choice for corporate events and team building, with a prestigious client list including Innocent, Sainsbury's and Gap. Center Parcs offers distinctive expertise in conferences and meetings, presenting solutions for everything from private board meetings to large conferences and gala dinners as well as boasting a wide range of team building activities and accommodation onsite. The tranquil natural woodland settings provide motivating environments for delegates, as Center Parcs takes a naturally creative approach to business.
Andy Huthwaite comments “I am delighted to return to Center Parcs. There are a lot of exciting developments occurring at Center Parcs at present, including preparation for the opening of our fifth site at Woburn in 2014. I am looking forward to the challenge that the role involves and ensuring that Center Parcs remains at the forefront of the minds of corporate events organisers.”
More appointment news
- Dion Bassett new Operations Director at Congrex UK
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort appoints Wilkerson and Keyser to strengthen Business Development Team
- Viceroy Hotel Group makes three key sales and marketing appointments
- Brownsword Hotels announces GM moves across The Gidleigh Collection
- Team additions on land and at sea for Alila Hotels & Resorts