Heythrop Park Resort appoints new resorts Sales Manager
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Wednesday, 29 August 2012 09:10
Debbie Randle joins the Heythrop team with over six years’ experience in the events sales industry with previous roles including events manager at Hinckley Island Hotel and business development manager at the Ricoh Arena.
Debbie will be heading up the MICE and corporate golf sales in resort with the aim of establishing and maintaining long term working relationships with key corporate clients and agents.
John Angus, resort director commented ‘We are delighted to have Debbie on board, her previous expertise in the hotel industry will be integral to Heythrop and we look forward to welcoming her to the team.’
Set in over 440 acres of glorious Oxfordshire countryside, Heythrop Park Resort is a unique country estate seamlessly combining elegance with style. In addition to the two individual hotels; the traditional Heythrop Park Hotel and the contemporary Crowne Plaza Hotel, there is an 18 hole championship golf course, a health club, spa, a choice of four restaurants and bars and a state of the art conference centre.
More appointment news
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West
- Dion Bassett new Operations Director at Congrex UK
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort appoints Wilkerson and Keyser to strengthen Business Development Team