On the move at Stoke Rochford Hall
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Friday, 24 August 2012 14:33
Melanie, who has 16 years experience in the conference, incentive meetings and hospitality industry, has been promoted from Conference & Events Manager.
Her new role will be to build on the continuing investment programme at the historic house venue to further develop conference, training, functions and hotel business.
She has worked at Stoke Rochford Hall, near Grantham, since 1997 when she began her career as a Conference and Marketing Co-ordinator.
Built over 150 years ago as the last of a long line of noble houses stretching back to Roman times, Stoke Rochford Hall is regarded as one of the East Midlands’ premier conference and meetings venues as well as a leading country house hotel.
While offering a perfect country retreat set in 28 acres of countryside beside a quintessential English stone village, the Hall is also within easy reach either by rail or directly off the A1 main north-south route. Around an hour by train from London King's Cross to Grantham Station, guests can be at the Hotel and Conference Centre - a 10-minute taxi ride away – in less than 75 minutes.
As well as offering country house hotel comfort and country grandeur, Stoke Rochford Hall also boasts 26 flexible meeting areas, as well as a dedicated IT suite, spectacular ‘breakout areas’ on the outside terraces, leisure centre with recently refurbished gym and a neighbouring 18-hole golf course.
More appointment news
- New Head Chef appointed at Hilton Dunkeld House
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West