Kai A. Winkler appointed General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 15:33
Throughout his 17 year career, Kai A. Winkler has managed luxury five star hotels across Europe including properties in Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic. Most recently, Winkler managed the five-star Kempinski Hotel Airport Munich, which is architecturally one of the most renowned hotels in Germany. Previous to this, he held positions like Food and Beverage Director at the iconic Sacher Hotel in Vienna, Resident Manager of Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof and a General Manager role at the Hotel Palace Praha in Prague.
Kai A. Winkler will bring his range of experience and passion for personalised service and luxury hospitality to Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay, reinforcing its leading market position being one of the most stylish and desired hotels in the area. With his exceptional knowledge of the Kempinski brand, fresh approach and meticulous attention to detail, Winkler is looking to further grow the success of this award winning hotel, welcoming guests to one of the world’s most stunning, relaxing and exceptional destinations.
More appointment news
- New Head Chef appointed at Hilton Dunkeld House
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West