Mason Rose Assistant Director of Sales Promotion, and MICE Sales Executive Appointment
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Monday, 13 August 2012 15:47
Lisa, who has over 10 years’ experience in the luxury hotel market, joined Mason Rose in 2009 as Sales Manager targeting the C&I segment. Since then Lisa has been promoted to Senior Sales Manager, followed by Director of MICE Sales. In her new position as Assistant Director of Sales, Lisa will continue to manage and develop the groups market along with a new focus of day to day management of the Mason Rose sales team under Maria Pajares, Managing Director.
Mason Rose has also appointed Fiona Macpherson as MICE Sales Executive supporting Lisa in the groups and events market. Fiona joins from Principal Hayley where she worked as Sales Executive, and prior to this Fiona worked for the Malmaison group for four years.
In July 2012 Mason Rose announced a new partnership with Elite International Luxury Hotel Representation, with offices in New York and Los Angeles, in order to offer sales services in the US as well as the UK to Mason Rose clients.
More appointment news
- New Head Chef appointed at Hilton Dunkeld House
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West