Virgin Limited Edition appoints Regional Sales Director for Australia
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Thursday, 26 July 2012 10:17
Lynne’s role will focus primarily on developing strong travel industry relationships with a specific focus on recognised luxury travel specialists and incentive houses to increase reservations for the Virgin Limited Edition collection.
Janet Hoolohan, Group Sales & Marketing Director commented: “This is an important development for Virgin Limited Edition as we seek to expand awareness within the Australian market. We are looking forward to Lynne joining the team and using her wealth of experience and knowledge to help drive our business expansion in such an increasingly important market.”
Lynne brings with her a wealth of industry experience from Vice President – Asia Pacific, Small Luxury Hotels of the World, and General Manager – Asia Pacific, Luxury Hotel Partners; Lynne went onto become the Managing Director for Preferred Boutique globally. Lynne is a committee member of the Australian Society of Travel Writers (ASTW) and started her own company, Inspired Luxury, in 2011.
More appointment news
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West
- Dion Bassett new Operations Director at Congrex UK