Sarah Bere joins EC&O Venues as Exhibition Sales Manager
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Friday, 06 January 2012 11:22
Sarah Bere joins EC&O Venues as Exhibition Sales ManagerEC&O Venues have announced the appointment of Sarah Bere as Exhibition Sales Manager.
Sarah joins EC&O from NetJets where she held the position of Corporate Sales Executive. Previous to NetJets, Sarah worked for D&D London as Sales, Marketing and Events Manager.
Sarah’s role at EC&O will focus on managing key clients as well as acquiring new business particularly for Olympia’s recently developed West Hall.
Sarah said: “I’m delighted to have accepted this role during such an exciting time for the venues. I’m particularly looking forward to working with some of the UK’s most prolific exhibition organisers as well as introducing clients to Olympia’s newly renovated West Hall.”
Nick Graham, Senior Exhibition Sales Manager said: “Sarah’s experience and sales knowledge is a very welcome addition to our current, industry-leading exhibition sales team. At EC&O we pride ourselves on offering our clients first class service and we know that Sarah will be a valuable asset in helping to maintain such standards.”
More appointment news
- New Head Chef appointed at Hilton Dunkeld House
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West