MCVB appoints International Incentives Director
- Category: Appointments
- Created on Wednesday, 24 October 2012 11:29
Ms Lim has been with MCVB for six years, starting out as Regional Sales Manager, South East Asia before being promoted to Regional Sales Director, South Asia in 2009.
Ms Lim replaces Edwina San in the role of Director, International Incentives following Ms San’s promotion to General Manager Commercial Partnerships in July.
Ms Bolinger said Ms Lim’s extensive experience and sound knowledge of the incentive and corporate travel market made her the ideal candidate for the role.
“Jasmine has been instrumental in building the profile of Melbourne as a premier incentives destination in the Asian Market,” Ms Bolinger said.
“She successfully set up our office in Singapore in 2006, which covers the all-important South East Asian and Indian markets, and has won several large corporate and incentive travel programs for Melbourne.
“Along with her work at MCVB, Jasmine also has almost 14 years’ experience in tourism and the business events industry.”
Ms Bolinger also announced that Jennifer Tung, Regional Sales Director, North Asia, will leave MCVB after six years with the organisation.
“Jennifer has been a great asset to MCVB and I would like to thank her for the contribution she has made to the organisation,” Ms Bolinger said.
Ms Lim will relocate to Melbourne to take up the Director, International Incentives position. Recruitment for the Regional Sales Director, South Asia and the Regional Sales Director, North Asia will commence later this month.
More appointment news
- Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo welcomes Claudia Venturini as Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ampersand appoints Kate Gibson as Sales Manager at ZSL London Zoo
- New hire for corporate events team at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa in the North West
- Dion Bassett new Operations Director at Congrex UK
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort appoints Wilkerson and Keyser to strengthen Business Development Team