The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre celebrates the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee with a special IMEX promotion
- Category: IMEX Preview
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 08:56
The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre celebrates the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee with a special IMEX promotionTo celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, London’s Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre (QEIICC) is showcasing its own Diamond Service and launching an exclusive promotion at IMEX 2012, Frankfurt.
The QEIICC is offering IMEX visitors the chance to receive two free tickets to visit a Royal London Palace, with a complimentary overnight stay at St Ermins Hotel, Westminster – a partner hotel of The QEIICC.
Sue Etherington, Commercial Director, The QEIICC said: “London is very much in the spotlight this year and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee gives us the perfect opportunity to celebrate our royal family and everything that is quintessentially British. Everyone who attends their IMEX appointment will also be presented with a special Fortnum and Mason Jubilee Tea Blend to commemorate this special occasion.”
The QEIICC is also promoting their Diamond Service at the show – this includes:
• A professional and exceptionally experienced team to support all aspects of event planning and delivery.
• Outstanding In-house technical support from expert, highly skilled staff.
• Award winning catering from Leith’s at the Centre.
• Flexible solutions to bespoke requirements.
• A wealth of advice and support to ensure the success of an event.
To be eligible for this royal promotion, visitors must book an appointment with The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre at IMEX and then attend a site visit to view the venue for their next event.
Full details of the special IMEX promotional offer and Diamond Service are available to visitors to The QEIICC stand at IMEX: Stand F400