Celebrate Summer this July with the Bloomsbury Street Hotel’s Book of the Month – ‘The Invisible Ones’
- Category: Hotel
- Created on Friday, 20 July 2012 13:51
Set in the 1980s in rural Southern England, Stef Penney’s eagerly awaited second novel is a darkly compelling mystery about a gypsy family dogged by misfortune: Rose Janko is missing. It has been seven years since she disappeared, and nobody said a word. Now, following the death of his wife, her father Leon feels compelled to find her. Rumour had it she ran off when her baby boy was born with the family’s genetic disorder. Leon is not so sure.
He wants to know the truth and he hires a private investigator to discover it – Ray Lovell. Ray starts to delve deeper, but his investigation is hampered by the Jankos, the very people who ought to be helping him. And he cannot understand their reluctance to help. A plot filled with twists and turns, the Bloomsbury Street Hotel is proud to be able to offer the latest work from an international bestseller.
More hotel news
- Hotels G announces expansion of trendy lifestyle brand Hotel G
- Centara works with EarthCheck as part of its green and sustainable tourism policy
- Jumeirah to become official Hotel Partner of the Statoil Masters Tennis
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali supports the BII Maybank Bali Marathon 2013
- THE PIG continues expansion with purchase of Hunstrete House near Bath and will open winter 2013