Cycling package inspired by Tour de France – from £89ppInspired by the culmination of the Tour de France this weekend – where British contender and former resort guest, Chris Froome is expected to claim the Yellow Jersey, Foxhills Club & Resort in Surrey offers corporate guests the Grand Tour - or ‘GT’ - cycling package. Foxhills works with specialist partner, Just Pedal, to offer an active teambuilding experience that inspires collaboration with a competitive edge.
The Foxhills GT package includes:
• A bespoke route, designed and risk-assessed specifically for a company’s event
• Professional on-ride support and guidance from expert ride leaders
• Support vehicle(s) and qualified mechanics throughout the event
• Pre-ride light breakfast during the departure briefing, and lunch or an afternoon meal on return to Foxhills
• Public liability insurance cover up to £10 million.
Bespoke elements can be added including snacks and energy products, post-ride massages at Foxhills’ award-winning healthspa, an official photographer, branded cycling kit and overnight accommodation at the resort, including the bedrooms used by Sir Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome and Team GB road cyclists during the London 2012 Olympics. The package can be adapted for groups of different sizes.
Foxhills enjoys a long-term commitment to cycling, having hosted Team GB Olympic cycling team in 2012 and Team Sky during the 2013 Tour of Britain. The resort and boasts a world-class indoor cycling studio with over 30 Technogym bikes and a state-of-tha-art gym that recently underwent a £600,000 refurbishemnt.
Marc Hayton, Managing Director of Foxhills Club & Resort, said: “The peloton is a real team effort and whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider, there’s a role to play - much like in a professional scenario.