Cheering team members, a steel drum band, stilt walkers and a colorful burst of streamers inside the hotel’s stunning lobby greeted the Fajardo family from Hollywood, Florida.
At Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, meeting attendees will be captivated by a vivid, textured haven that evokes a free-spirited, Caribbean sense of ease with a modern, yet timeless feel.
The new hotel brings the number of Universal Orlando on-site hotel rooms to 5,200 – providing all the ease and convenience that meeting planners desire all in one location. Attendees can experience exceptional amenities and benefits that include:
• Sampling innovative, Caribbean-inspired food including the signature mojo marinated rotisserie chicken at Amatista Cookhouse, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Taking a one-of-a-kind cocktail journey with a rum captain and sampling some of the 75 rums being poured in Strong Water Tavern
• Easing into ‘island time’ in the tasteful, relaxed design of the hotel’s guest rooms and suites, offering complimentary Wifi
• Snapping a photo from a water taxi of the hotel’s dazzling lagoon waterfalls lit up at night, welcoming guests to an island paradise
• Sliding down a water slide into the largest on-site pool at Universal Orlando Resort, complete with a children’s play area, two sand beaches and fire pit
• Enjoying Early Park Admission to the Universal Orlando theme parks one hour before the theme park opens, along with complimentary resort-wide transportation and other benefits
And coming this fall, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort will add 115,000 square feet of meeting space to the destination’s overall meeting space portfolio – establishing Universal Orlando Resort as a premier meeting and convention destination with more than 295,000 square feet of total meeting space.
The variety of unique meeting options that will be available at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort include: • 41,000-square-foot ballroom divisible into 12 breakout rooms
• 30,000-square-foot hall
• An air-conditioned covered bridge that will connect to Loews Royal Pacific Resort, offering 247,000 square feet of combined meeting space known as The Loews Meeting Complex at Universal Orlando
• An outdoor event area featuring 16,000 square feet of event space, conveniently located just steps away from the meeting areas
• An additional 16 meeting rooms and three meeting planner offices
“The addition of Loews Sapphire Falls Resort provides even more options for meeting planners and their attendees – incredible on-site amenities, enhanced meeting capabilities and overall unique experiences that only Universal Orlando Resort can provide,” said Vince LaRuffa, Vice President of Resort Sales & Marketing. “We believe this new addition to our destination will continue to position Orlando as the No. 1 meeting destination in the country.”
“Planners will now have more options and flexibility than ever before for their meetings and events at Universal Orlando Resort,” says Complex Managing Director Barb Bowden. “We offer the hospitality excellence of Loews Hotels combined with Universal, an entertainment icon. It is a combination of hotel and event options that cannot be found anywhere else.”