A contemporary new lifestyle resort opening December 2016 under new hospitality group, Pulse Hotels & ResortsLocated on a lush tropical island in the Dhaalu Atoll, Kandima Maldives will offer guests the opportunity to experience the Maldives in a new way. This contemporary lifestyle resort will embody all the positive values of the Maldives, whilst adding its own innovative, vibrant and playful style. Kandima will be the first lifestyle resort in the country, offering more than just a beach holiday; instead it will offer an experience, giving guests the opportunity to get involved and create memories.
This game-changing resort is set to be anything but ordinary, and cater for guests of all ages; couples, groups of friends and of course honeymooners. Whether you seek relaxation, adventure, wellbeing, sport, spa experiences or just family time, Kandima Maldives will have something for everyone.
Kandima Maldives is perfect for those searching for quality, value and a contemporary and intelligent holiday experience. The goal at this resort is to help guests get the most out of their holiday, by making each stay unique, enjoyable and memorable. Kandima Maldives’ promise is that all guests will leave feeling energised, relaxed, inspired and above all, happy.
To enhance the experience, Kandima Maldives has a first class infrastructure on the island, boasting the longest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, marine biology school, kids club, games room, library, gym, yoga studio and spa. There is plenty to keep everyone occupied and the array of activities and events on offer is endless, including a huge choice of watersports, diving or snorkelling near the house reef, yoga, Zumba, bicycles, beach volleyball, petanque, arts and crafts lessons, and much more.
In addition, the island offers one of the largest selection of F&B outlets in the country, with an incredible choice of ten delicious restaurants and bars, all featuring unique and individual menus offering flavours of the world from Chinese and Japanese to authentic Maldivian and Mediterranean. So whether it be tropical or traditional, Kandima has something to suit everyone’s tastes.
The resort offers a choice of 274 stylishly designed studios and villas, with eleven different categories to choose from, all of which have a private terrace and endless tropical views to enjoy. Their locations at different points along the 3km long island makes the accommodation suitable for both honeymooners seeking privacy and families looking for activity. Categories include;
• Beach & Sky Studio: A two storey villa, guests can choose between a Sky or a Beach Studio. 138 studios in total, situated along the main beach, all with their own private terrace or balcony.
• Family Sky Studio: 6 interconnecting sky studios with separate living room. The Family Sky Studio’s sleep up to 8 people.
• Beach Villa with Jacuzzi: 30 spacious beachfront villas all with their own private deck, Jacuzzi, and of course endless ocean views.
• Beach Pool Villa: 20 stunning beachfront villas, all with their own private pool, Jacuzzi and private deck.
• Aqua Villa: 30 stylish overwater villas with private deck, offering endless views of the beautiful Indian Ocean.
• Aqua Villa with Jacuzzi: 30 stylish and spacious overwater villas with private deck and Jacuzzi.
• Aqua Pool Villa: 20 stunning overwater villas all with their own private deck, swimming pool, and of course endless ocean views.
Available from £160 per person, per night, based on two adults sharing in Sky Studio.