Located in an enviable position overlooking beautiful sandy bays and crystal-clear, azure waters; Hotel Marinedda allows you to discover paradise on ‘one of the best beaches in Sardinia’.
Even the most experienced traveller will be astonished as they’re enveloped by the brilliant turquoise coast and immersed into a landscape of wind-eroded pink granite rocks and Mediterranean Maquis-perfumed air. Just a stone’s throw away from the delightful fishing village of Isola Rossa, the Hotel Marinedda Thalasso & SPA combines an authentic, unspoilt environment with a new and truly luxurious experience.
The transformation which will be unveiled to the public in May 2016 sees a smooth restyling across all rooms, the addition of prestigious Junior Suites, decorated by expert local craftsmen, Family Suites featuring interconnecting bedrooms and a number of new services including beach side amenities, additional dining facilities, free Wi-Fi across the resort and helicopter transfer capabilities. Free sports activities for guests to enjoy include a new gym with Technogym equipment, Archery, Tennis, Five-a-side Football, Mini-Basketball, Yoga, Trekking routes, Snorkelling and a full Mini and Junior Club programme. The sprawling five star setting allows guests the freedom to enjoy excellent facilities within exceptionally beautiful and extensive natural surroundings.
Arguably the jewel in Marinedda’s crown is the Elicriso Thalasso Centre & SPA- one of the largest and most modern wellness centres in the Mediterranean. Specialising in the art of Thalassotherapy, the 2,500 m2 dedicated spa centre contains four pure seawater pools heated to different temperatures, two saunas, a Hammam with panoramic views over La Marinedda bay and a wide range of treatments including massages, beauty treatments and a cardio-fitness gym offering aerobic classes and holistic treatments. For couples looking for a sensuous spa seclusion, the splendid Executive Elicriso Suite has its own terrace and private Thalasso pool with heated seawater and Jacuzzi.
Hotel Services include:
· 195 rooms located over ground and first floors, decorated in traditional Mediterranean style and finished with chestnut beams and local stone. All rooms feature a veranda or terrace. ·
The 2,500 sqm Spa centre is dedicated to Thalassotherapy. State–of-the-art facilities include heated seawater swimming pool with hydromassage, outdoor Thalasso circuits, cardio-fitness gym, Turkish bath and sauna, beauty treatments and a relaxation area.
· All treatment programmes at the Thalassotherapy & Spa include use of the Thalasso and Wellness Circuit.
· Four restaurants. The main restaurant; Petra Ruja, serves a Mediterranean buffet alongside stunning views of the bay. Punta Canneddi and Tramonto with waiter service and candlelight. Gluten free meals are also available on request. Pizzeria “Basaricò” offers pizzas cooked on wood-fired oven with several suggestions, starters buffet and ice cream.
· The Mini and Junior Kid’s Clubs cater for children aged 3 –11 years and run six days a week from 9.30am – 1pm and from 3.30pm – 6.30pm. Group tennis and five-a-side football lessons are also available.
· Guests can also take advantage of the Delphina excursion service with a choice of half-day and full-day trips to the local sights and surrounds. Half-day excursions include trips to Castelsardo village, sea safari cruise around the island or Isola Rossa and boat trips to the International Marine Park of the Straits of Bonifacio and La Maddalena Archipelago.
The five-star Hotel Marinedda Thalasso & SPA will be open from 14 May 2016 and prices start from €120/£85 per person per night on a half board basis. Less than a hour’s drive away from Olbia and Alghero airports, paradise is just a 2hr flight away.