Wellness retreats in the heart of the city Café Royal, London and Conservatorium, AmsterdamAkasha, the holistic spa concept from The Set hotels, has launched a new Urban Retreat programme at Café Royal, London and Conservatorium, Amsterdam. The Urban Retreat at Akasha proves one needn’t leave the city to benefit from a true wellness experience. In the heart of vibrant urban areas, yet enveloped in the calm of a dedicated health retreat, Akasha is a surprising and welcoming city oasis in both London and Amsterdam - the perfect location for those with busy lives looking to readdress the balance of mind, body and soul.
Whether it’s a day squeezed between a busy schedule or a during a business trip, or a longer, deeper programme designed to look at every aspect of an individual’s wellbeing, the Urban Retreat can be completely tailored to every lifestyle.
The Urban Retreat at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre, Café Royal, London
Designed to restore, rejuvenate and melt away stress, Akasha’s new Urban Retreat in London is available for a course of one, three or five days to suit every moment in life. Beginning with a consultation with wellness specialist and nutritionist Zoe Stirling to access the client’s dietary needs, a bespoke schedule of activities is then created, combining spa treatments, physical and mental therapies and classes, tailored entirely to the specific needs and health goals of the guest and the amount of time they wish to spend on their Urban Retreat. In addition, further nutrition and lifestyle sessions can also be arranged to complete the personalized holistic journey beyond the Urban Retreat at Akasha.
The Urban Retreat includes:
· Bespoke one to one consultation and ongoing advice from Akasha nutrition expert Zoe Stirling
· Detoxifying juice and nutritious light lunch as prescribed by Zoe Stirling
· A prescribed Detoxifying Body Treatment
· Fitness Test and Body Analysis with an Akasha Fitness Expert
· A Personal Training session with an Akasha Fitness Expert
· Access to all four elements of the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre throughout the Urban Retreat: Earth, water, fire and air. Guests can enjoy nourishment in the lounge bar, full use of the large lap pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room and gym with leading fitness equipment
· Accommodation in a luxurious room at Hotel Café Royal for one, three or five days Price from £420 for a one day retreat and from £780 for a one day retreat including overnight stay.
Offer is available until 30th April 2016 and is subject to availability.
The Urban Retreat at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre, Conservatorium, Amsterdam
Enjoy a stay at the Conservatorium and have the ultimate urban retreat experience, whether in Amsterdam for work or for play. Guests begin their two night stay with one to one personal assessments with KinetiCode® personalized Pilates trainer Margherita Bencini and Health Coach and Dietician Stefanie Klaver, to create a tailored KinetiCode® fitness and nutrition programme suited to the individual’s needs.
KinetiCode® integrates the postural alignment of Pilates practice with up to date movement science and functional training research. Margherita Bencini teaches this form of Pilates at Akasha and during the two night Urban Retreat programme guests enjoy three private sessions with her to gain a deeper understanding of postural alignment and strength-building techniques.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience, Health Coach and Dietician Stefanie Klaver offers expert advice to help cleanse and purify the body. Together with local juicers the Vitaminstore, Stefanie has developed a detox programme which will optimize internal cleansing, giving the body the chance to regenerate and restore balance.
The Urban Retreat includes:
· Personal consultation and guidance from Health Coach Stefanie Klaver
· Two day Vitaminstore Detox programme
· Personal consultation and guidance from KinetiCode® trainer Margherita Bencini
· Three private KinetiCode® Pilates classes by Margherita Bencini
· Accommodation in a luxurious room at the Conservatorium, Amsterdam for two nights · Access to all four elements of the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre throughout the Urban Retreat: Earth, water, fire and air. Guests can enjoy nourishment in the lounge bar, full use of the large lap pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room and gym with leading fitness equipment
· Options to upgrade your retreat with two Akasha detox treatments for €100 (Lymphatic Drainage Massage and Hammam Treatment)
Prices based on the Best Available Rate plus a €150 supplement for the Urban Retreat package per person (excluding 5.5% city tax).