‘Meet face-to-face over morning coffee by a window’Recognising October 1st as International Coffee Day, Hilton Worldwide has been offering the drink free at breaks during meetings in its hotels today.
It has also served up a cupful of research results carried out into coffee and morning meetings. This is what it reports:
• 93% think that the morning is the best time to schedule a successful meeting
• 61% think the most successful meetings happen over tea and coffee, compared to 28% who think the most successful meetings are when no food and drink are involved
• 57% think tea and coffee make meetings more productive
• 45% think tea and coffee make people feel more comfortable during meetings
• 87% say face-to-face meetings are more productive
• 70% say windows in meeting rooms are important