The incentive has been launched to assist event professionals when planning and organising events at QHotels venues, by providing them with this brand new wearable technology which comes with a range of useful applications.
Two Apple Watch models will be available for new events booked from 1 June 2015 and taking place up to 31 March 2016.
Joanne Barratt, Group Operations Manager of QHotels, said: “We understand how challenging organising and managing any event can be, so with our latest incentive, we’re giving bookers state-of-the-art technology to help them along the way.
“From every element such as planning a meeting agenda to sending venue directions to delegates, the brand new Apple Watch can help.”
Key Apple Watch apps for event organisers:
· Evernote and Wunderlist both help event professionals stay organised by setting reminders and notes in the lead up to an event and throughout the day itself so nothing is forgotten. Evernote even allows users to quickly search for and pull up vital content on the watch when it’s needed.
· Things is all about helping users manage the tasks planned for the day. Event organisers can set aims, track their progress and reach daily goals.
· Citymapper is a handy route planner with step-by-step instructions for using public transport, helping users take the fastest possible route when travelling to an event and find their way around a new town or city. It can also be used to guide delegates and suppliers to the event.
· TripAdvisor is a useful tool for checking reviews and searching for hotels and venues for their conference and event. It also allows organisers to leave the all important feedback.
· Peak helps event professionals assess their attention and memory in 30 second chunks with a menu of brain training activities to keep them sharp and ready for the multi-tasking the role demands.
The aluminium entry-level sport watch can be redeemed when events worth £15,000 and a watch from the stainless steel collection is available to events costing £25,000 or more.
QHotels has 27 four and five star hotels across the UK, featuring unique conference and events venues.