This landmark hotel, well-known and -respected among the European and North American meeting planner community, now offers the latest technology for meetings and events throughout its extensive conference spaces, including several “one of a kind” pieces of equipment, ensuring the hotel offers the best of meetings and events technology in the country.
• Information Touch Multimedia kiosks featuring HD 42” X 55” screens and in-built WiFi capable of displaying key information for meetings, presentations, videos, logos and live feeds.
• New in-built screens and projectors in main meeting spaces with capacities from 4200 ANSI , LCD 3 chip technology and ultrashort projection distance.
• HD 46” Screens built in the meeting rooms capable of displaying images, videos or live feed from speakers in parallel or independently of main projection.
• First of its kind in Prague 4.54 X 2.55 M SI BLACK screen in Bellevue Hall, ambient light absorbing screen allowing to project videos without blackout .
• Newly built Sound System and lightning rigs.
“Since its very conception, Corinthia Hotel Prague has been a top choice for meeting and events planners worldwide, and the enhancements we complete today will ensure it remains as such in the years to come. In this new era, connectivity and technology will become increasingly important for the meetings and events industry and we feel that the completion of this project will help us to continue delivering world class meetings and events services in the 21st century,” said Jonathan Pace, General manager of Corinthia Hotel Prague.