Available from 15 -18 October 2014, ‘A Brush with Frieze’ provides an overnight stay including tickets to Frieze Art Fair, complimentary transfers between the hotel and art fair and an art easel to take away.
Priced from £762 inclusive of VAT, the package includes:
• Accommodation for two people with breakfast
• Two tickets to Frieze Art Fair (available on 15, 16, 17 and 18 October)
• A complimentary return transfer between 45 Park Lane and Frieze Art Fair
• A copy of the 45 Park Lane Art Book
• A Winsor & Newton table box easel to take away upon departure
‘A Brush with Frieze’ is a part of 45 Park Lane’s on-going ‘A Brush with Art’ programme; a furthering of the hotel’s original art agenda, which saw it open its doors in 2011 to a spectacular gallery of art created by some of Britain’s leading contemporary artists. In addition to providing access to a series of exclusive contemporary art events, guest rooms and suites on each floor at 45 Park Lane also feature art by Sir Peter Blake, Damien Hirst, Joe Tilson, and Bill Wyman as well as selected works by members of the renowned Chelsea Arts Club.
Dorchester Collection sets a precedent in hospitality for its connection with the art world; Parisian Palace hotel Le Meurice is now in its seventh year of organising the Meurice Prize for Contemporary Art, an international endowment for young French artists.