Four Seasons has put together innovative opportunities for exploration and learning to make travel more exciting and enriching, that are exclusive to their destinations.
Perfect for families or friends travelling together, as well as for couples getting away to share the experience, every guest’s need is attended to. Guests have the freedom to fully immerse themselves in new adventures that are certain to create unforgettable memories and lasting impressions.
Just as many are planning summer, Four Seasons introduces Get Away, Get More offers. Packages are available for stays from 15 June to 15 September 2014 at hotels around the world, including one of the year’s most anticipated new resorts, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, opening this August. Offers may include exceptional savings on room rates, complimentary breakfast, or the opportunity to experience more with a hotel or resort credit.
Consider the Possibilities
This year, Four Seasons’ custom itineraries and one-of-a-kind educational opportunities include:
• Are children more interested in Bella and Edward than a holiday with family? In Hungary, they’ll learn the legend – and gory truth – about Dracula in Vlad the Impaler’s castle prison, with the Twilight Tour from Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest.
• Fascinated by America’s wild past? In the Rocky Mountains of Wyoming, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole offers a full curriculum in its new Wild West Academy, with hands-on classes ranging from wildlife safaris and Shoshone lore to gourmet dinners under a sparkling night sky.
• Looking to kick up the fitness regime a notch or two? Try muay thai – the Thai boxing discipline that means “the art of eight limbs.” It can be challenging, but under the guidance of a former world champion at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, Thailand, it can be mastered by teens and adults of all ages and fitness levels.
• Want to bring literature to life? Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf presents an unforgettable Shakespearean London Day with backstage theatre tours, a period cooking class, learning how to write a sonnet and more.
• Love to sing and dance? Guests of all ages join in the fun as Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita introduces Sega dancing, embodying the remote island’s passion for music, colour and celebration. Participants even make their own Ravanne Rhythm, with hands-on instruction in making a ravanne drum.
• Love to immerse yourself in new cultures? Four Seasons Resort Seychelles invites guests to get to know local Creole customs and fun with cooking and dance classes, favourite local children’s games played by local children and a festive night featuring live music, performers and a fabulous Creole feast.
• Want to explore the “real” Australia? Four Seasons Hotel Sydney recommends Discovering the Australian Bush, a full day tour that includes seeing native animals up close and personal, exploring unusual landscapes, and even a bushwalk guided by an indigenous elder.
Four Seasons also continues to offer one-of-a-kind experiences including the “Become an Elephant Researcher” at Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, Thailand; the opportunity to “adopt” a coral reef at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora; the “Own a Pony Experience” at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire; the chance to be part of ongoing efforts to study and protect sea turtles at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies; or private tours of contemporary artist studios with Four Seasons Hotel Prague.