La Manga Club launches summer butler service
- Category: Hotel
- Created on Sunday, 19 June 2011 13:30
La Manga Club launches summer butler serviceIn a move guaranteed to make all guests feel special, the La Manga Club resort in south-east Spain has introduced a new VIP concept for guests staying at its townhouses and apartments in the Las Lomas Village.
The new ‘Las Lomas Select’ programme will run during July and August and combines all the benefits of apartment living – your own home-from-home with dedicated cooking, dining and lounge areas – with the VIP services of a five-star hotel.
Personal butlers will be on hand to perform a variety of tasks, from collecting shopping to ensuring the apartment’s air-conditioning is at the preferred temperature upon guests’ return, while assistants will provide an exclusive concierge-style service and arrange any bookings or reservations required.
In addition there is complimentary internet access, a Wii console with Wii Sports Resort, an iHome station for iPod and iPhone, a daily newspaper, bathrobes, slippers and daily cleaning.
Extra services which may be ordered include a personal chef service, in-apartment massage and babysitting.
A two-bedroom ‘Select’ apartment booking in July or August costs €564 per night with a three-bedroom apartment at €621 per night.
More hotel news
- Jumeirah Maldives launches ‘Low Miles’ menu
- St Pancras Renaissance Hotel presents the electrifying sounds of Vintage Trouble
- Signature Living opens its doors
- Hotel Indigo partners with the World Photography Organisation
- The London EDITION - The next generation of lifestyle hotel brand come to London