The customised experiences offer three wellbeing programmes aimed at rejuvenating the mind, body and spirit in one of Rajastan’s most exotic and picturesque lands, historic Udaipur.
Highlights include Ayurvedic treatments in the beautiful ESPA tented spa suites with private plunge pools overlooking Lake Pichola, a traditional ritual ceremony at the 150 year old Lord Shiva temple, a spiritual tour with a private guide visiting the temples of Eklingji, Nagda, Nathdwara and Jagdish temple and private yoga and meditation sessions in the Guava garden. The holy Jain temples at Ranakpur and the historic Kumbhalgarh fort are experienced in the longer programmes, and days are ended with a sunset boat ride on tranquil Lake Pichola.
Spa and Spiritual Journeys are offered for three, five and seven days.
The seven day Senses of Udaipur journey includes highlights such as:
· Ayurvedic treatments in The Spa
· Private astrology session
· Private yoga/meditation session in the Guava Garden
· Traditional ritual ceremony at the 150 year old Lord Shiva temple
· Sunset boat cruise on Lake Pichola
· Visit to the City Palace, Crystal Gallery and Durbar Hall accompanied by a guide followed by a camel ride
· A day’s spiritual tour accompanied by a personal guide visiting the famous temples of Eklingji, Nagda, Nathdwara and the Jagdish Temple
· Full day visiting the holy Jain temples at Ranakpur & the historic Kumbhalgarh fort
· A trek to the famous Karnee Maata Temple
The Spa and Spiritual Journeys are priced from £1,087 per person to include accommodation in a Lake View Room with breakfast.