- Show previews
- Media info
PCMA choose The Athenaeum as Confex hotel partner
- Category: Hotel
- Created on Monday, 18 March 2013 10:40
The partnership will see the beginning of a special relationship with the PCMA as the hotel looks to grow its influence on both sides of the Atlantic, and to strengthen its meetings and events business.
“We’re delighted to be working with PCMA and to be welcoming these buyers to see the very best of London hospitality,” commented Jeremy Hopkins, General Manager, The Athenaeum. “Both the association and International Confex were keen that both London and the UK meetings and events industry was held in the best possible light, so we’re pleased they chose us.”
International Confex takes place 19-21st March 13, however the PCMA delegation will be attending meeting and incentives throughout Confex Week, including a trip to the House of Commons, attendance on the Confex Black Tier Programme and a Breakfast Briefing at The Athenaeum.
More hotel news
- Element Orlando slated to open in July 2016 less than a mile from Universal Studios Orlando
- Carlson Rezidor announces the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle
- Hard Days Night Hotel launches new cocktail menu
- Paradores de Turismo creates 'Tapas Only' tasting menus for World Tapas Day
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, London announced as Official Hotel Partner to 800th Anniversary of the Magna Carta