- Show previews
- Media info
PCMA choose The Athenaeum as Confex hotel partner
- Category: Hotel
- Created on Monday, 18 March 2013 10:40
The partnership will see the beginning of a special relationship with the PCMA as the hotel looks to grow its influence on both sides of the Atlantic, and to strengthen its meetings and events business.
“We’re delighted to be working with PCMA and to be welcoming these buyers to see the very best of London hospitality,” commented Jeremy Hopkins, General Manager, The Athenaeum. “Both the association and International Confex were keen that both London and the UK meetings and events industry was held in the best possible light, so we’re pleased they chose us.”
International Confex takes place 19-21st March 13, however the PCMA delegation will be attending meeting and incentives throughout Confex Week, including a trip to the House of Commons, attendance on the Confex Black Tier Programme and a Breakfast Briefing at The Athenaeum.
More hotel news
- Luxury Hotels Group launches Luxurist Events, a bespoke event and concierge service
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts launches Taste of Waldorf Astoria, a global culinary partnership with the James Beard Foundation
- Masseria San Domenico completes major refurbishment
- Dusit Thani expands into Vietnam
- Hyatt ranked one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work®