'David Bowie is' at Radisson Blu Edwardian, London
- Category: Hotel
- Created on Thursday, 03 January 2013 11:55
Discover and explore the Starman’s creative processes as a musical innovator and cultural icon, tracing his shifting style and sustained reinvention across five decades.
David Bowie is will feature more than 300 objects including Ziggy Stardust bodysuits (1972) designed by Freddie Burretti, photography by Brian Duffy; album sleeve artwork by Guy Peellaert and Edward Bell; visual excerpts from films and live performances including The Man Who Fell to Earth, music videos such as Boys Keep Swinging and set designs created for the Diamond Dogs tour (1974). Alongside these will be more personal items such as never-before-seen storyboards, handwritten set lists and lyrics as well as some of Bowie’s own sketches, musical scores and diary entries, revealing the evolution of his creative ideas.
The Radisson Blu Edwardian, London David Bowie is package includes; overnight accommodation and breakfast for two, plus a pair of open tickets to the David Bowie is exhibition (worth in excess of £80) from just £1602 per room per night. The package is available at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Vanderbilt, Mercer Street and Hampshire hotels. Exhibition tickets are valid for any day or time, and include fast-track entry.
More hotel news
- Hotels G announces expansion of trendy lifestyle brand Hotel G
- Centara works with EarthCheck as part of its green and sustainable tourism policy
- Jumeirah to become official Hotel Partner of the Statoil Masters Tennis
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali supports the BII Maybank Bali Marathon 2013
- THE PIG continues expansion with purchase of Hunstrete House near Bath and will open winter 2013