- Show previews
- Media info
Celebrity Cruises Masterchef Winner
- Category: Cruise
- Created on Monday, 20 August 2012 12:27
The annual competition, now in its second year, saw agents from across the UK upload short video recipes demonstrations to the MasterChef section of Celebrity Cruises dedicated training website - cruisingpower.co.uk. On Saturday 18 August the top three finalists took part in a live cook-off onboard Celebrity Eclipse in Southampton with the overall winner enjoying a free cruise onboard Celebrity
Cruises. Following a tight contest amongst her fellow finalists, Carol Kirkham of Kirkham Travel Limited, North East Midlands was awarded the title of Celebrity Cruises MasterChef for her Celebrity Chocolate and Pear Temptation dish.
Pictured: Anthony Wilson - Celebrity Cruises Executive Chef, winner Carol Kirkham, Michael English, Head of Sales UK & Ireland Celebrity Cruises and Fay Thompson, last year’s winner
More cruise news
- Travel 2 to sail away with new MSC Cruises ‘cruise and stay’ tie-up
- Grab a grand with Celebrity Cruises’ agent incentive
- Adventure Canada rings in 2015 with brand new programming 'En Français'
- American Cruise Lines unveils plans for American Eagle’s Maiden Voyage
- Silversea launches inclusive shore excursions and WiFi on Mediterranean cruises