In celebration of its new GSA partnership with Spanish Cruise Operator; Pullmantur, Major Travel announces a very special day aboard Empress
- Category: Cruise
- Created on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 11:57
In celebration of its new GSA partnership with Spanish Cruise Operator; Pullmantur, Major Travel announces a very special day aboard EmpressAndrew McKenna and the Major Cruise Team will be hosting a busy day aboard Pullmantur’s ship Empress when it docks at Dover on 19 September.
Major Travel will invite agents aboard ship to a live ‘Cruise Clinic’ where ‘Dr’ McKenna will be on hand to discuss industry related issues and topics as well as to offer one on one advice on getting the best from your sales. The forum will be followed by a tour of the recently refurbished liner and a sumptuous Mediterranean luncheon.
In addition agents are encouraged to bring their regular and prospective clients aboard with them to learn about the Pullmantur offering. There will be special offers for those wishing to book as well as incentives for agents and a prize draw to win a place on a subsequent cruise. There will also be lots of other opportunities to get a flavour of the Pullmantur All Inclusive experience and life aboard ship.
For details on how to book places call Major travel on 08000 355 686
Pictured: Cruise Clinic’s ‘Dr’ Andrew McKenna of Major Travel and Giorgia Cappabianca, International Director of Sales celebrate GSA Tie Up
More cruise news
- Britain’s ferries ready with capacity for travellers to europe hit by French air traffic controllers strike
- Royal Caribbean International announces transatlantic sailing from Southampton on newest ship, Quantum of the Seas
- Celebrity Cruises announces new 2014 - 2015 worldwide cruise brochure
- Royal Caribbean International announces new 2014 -2015 worldwide cruise brochure
- Croatian Party Cruises selling fast