While holidaying in the new range of innovative accommodations, guests will enjoy an experience like no other, featuring a wide range of benefits and amenities that they would expect from a world-class luxury getaway.
“The new Royal Suite Class redefines luxury at sea with exceptional experiences that discerning travellers will appreciate,” said Michael Bayley, president and CEO, Royal Caribbean International.
“We offer some of the most amazing and unique suites aboard the most revolutionary ships, and with Royal Suite Class we are creating an experience that is both inviting and invigorating, for guests seeking a luxurious adventure.”
Along with deluxe accommodation, Royal Suite Class will offer guests a range of exclusive amenities based on three tiered service levels. Premium features include:
• A Royal Genie, certified by the British Butler Institute to meet guests’ every need
• Free VOOM, the fastest internet at sea
• Complimentary specialty dining
• An ultimate beverage package
• Inclusive gratuities
• Preferred seating at select onboard venues
• Upgraded room amenities
The Royal Suite Class will be available on sailings from May 2016 onboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis and Quantum-class ships, Anthem of the Seas, Quantum of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, and Oasis of the Seas. The service will also be available on new ships Harmony of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas when they launch in spring 2016.
The Royal Suite Class comprises three service levels based on suite category: Star Class, Sky Class and Sea Class.
• The Star Class includes the most comprehensive collection of facilities and services and the most expansive, state-of-the-art accommodation, such as Quantum-class’ two-deck high Royal Loft Suite, along with the Owner’s Loft Suite, Four Bedroom Family Suite, Grand Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite and Two Bedroom AquaTheatre Suite.
• The Sky Class features a selection of inclusive amenities in beautifully furnished staterooms such as the AquaTheatre Suite, Crown Loft Suite, Owner’s Suite, Royal Family Suite, Superior Grand Suite and Grand Suite.
• The Sea Class includes premium touches in spacious suites such as the Family Connected Junior Suite, Family Junior Suite, Spa Junior Suite and Junior Suite.
Guests booked in to Royal Suite Class will experience a range of exclusive offerings based on their suite category that include:
• Superior Service: a ‘first’ for Royal Caribbean, Star Class guests will receive the new complimentary Royal Genie service. The Royal Genie, trained and certified by the British Butler Institute, will serve as a personal assistant to help guests with nearly everything and anything, 24 hours a day. Royal Genies take care of restaurant and show reservations, in-room dining requests, and any other needs – from laundry, ironing and shoe shining, to luggage handling and unpacking. In addition, the Royal Genie will pamper guests with handcrafted cocktails made in-suite as well as assist in creating and reserving customised shore excursions.
• Upgraded Amenities: guests in the Royal Suite Class will enjoy the ultimate ‘home away from home’ with upgraded amenities, such as Hermès, Ferragamo and L’OCCITANE bath products and luxury pillow top mattresses. Star Class guests will be able to relax in their suites with exclusive Duxiana DUX mattresses and Frette linens.
• Personalised Experiences: luxury is defined by personal experiences and onboard a Royal Caribbean ship it is embodied by the crew and unmatched tailored service – from a personalised welcome gift to a guest’s favourite cocktail before dinner, guests will feel as if all their personal preferences have been met.
• Exclusive and Priority Access: Royal Suite Class guests also will have exclusive access to the California-chic Coastal Kitchen restaurant reserved for Suite guests only. On Royal Caribbean’s private beach paradise Labadee, Haiti, suite guests enjoy access to the exclusive Barefoot Beach and have the ability to reserve private cabanas on the island. Additionally, Star and Sky Class guests enjoy a private Suite Sun Deck and reserved VIP seating in entertainment productions like fully licensed Broadway musicals and Oasis-class’ AquaTheatre high-diving spectaculars.