Available for Apple iOS devices (via the App Store) and Android devices (from Google Play), the MSC Cruises, Holidays and Travel app gives users access to all the information they need when planning a trip with the world’s favourite Mediterranean cruise line.
Integrated functions include:
• The chance to find out more about thousands of MSC Cruises’ exciting travel itineraries worldwide, along with information about the hundreds of dream destinations visited;
• All the very latest cruise deals and news from MSC Cruises, with active push notification so you find out about special offers first and fastest;
• Virtual tours, live webcam feeds and photos of the 12 luxurious ships in our fleet. Come aboard and explore restaurants, decks, entertainment and cabins;
• Save selected cruises to your favourites for future reference and comparison;
• The ability to call MSC Cruises’ UK Contact Centre directly from the app to book your cruise;
• Follow the position of each MSC Cruises ship around the world in real time – and even see the view from the bridge.
Giles Hawke, MSC Cruises executive director UK and Ireland said: “In line with our expansion plans, this new app gives us yet another way of reaching out to holidaymakers looking for a great-value fly-cruise. It is a fantastic research tool, making it invaluable for anyone who has booked, or thinking of booking, with MSC Cruises.”
As part of MSC Cruises’ commitment to its trade partners, work is already under way to add a ‘Find your agent’ feature to the app. This will use GPS to identify the app user’s location to recommend the nearest MSC specialist travel agent.