Ten state-of-the-art ships travelling to new breathtaking destinationsCelebrity Cruises will offer an array of thrilling adventures and itineraries in 2015-16 to excite world travellers. With an enticing line-up of 261 destinations in 72 countries, Celebrity will sail to all seven continents, visit new ports of call in Alaska, Europe and Asia, and offer exciting overnight stays, many of which coincide with internationally renowned festivals. Full details of Celebrity Cruises’ 2015-16 will be revealed as each set of itineraries opens for bookings.
Marking the launch of Celebrity's World Tour, Celebrity has today unveiled 51 sailings to Alaska. Three modern, luxurious ships will sail to this magnificent state, including Celebrity Millennium, and Celebrity Infinity, which returns to the region for 2015-16. Celebrity Solstice, the newest of all cruise ships sailing to Alaska, offers the most verandas at sea, allowing incredible views of the unique scenery and wildlife.
Guests can experience Sitka, with its snow-capped mountains, and the awe-inspiring Hubbard Glacier, the longest river of ice in North America, and one of the most active glaciers in Alaska. Captain’s Club loyalty members will have exclusive 'Priority Access' for booking their Alaska trips beginning February 20, 2014, five days before the official on sale date - February 25, 2014.
Celebrity will sail to new far-flung destinations for the first time ever. New ports include:
• Haines, Alaska
• Fredericia, Denmark
• Beppu and Kanazawa, Japan
• Vladivostok, Russia
• Dublin Bay (Dun Laoghaire), Ireland
Celebrity will also offer exciting overnight stays in 2015-16 with 29 destinations to choose from. Guests will have the opportunity to experience the nightlife in dynamic, culture-rich cities and be part of glamorous, world-renowned events and occasions such as:
• Celebrity Constellation will visit Venice, Italy, during the Redentore Festival
• Celebrity Silhouette will overnight in Edinburgh, Scotland during the British Open Golf Tournament
• Celebrity Equinox will overnight in Cannes during the star-studded Cannes Film Festival
• Celebrity Equinox will present overnight stays in two destinations widely recognised for their vivacious nightlife: Ibiza, Spain and Mykonos, Greece
• Celebrity Millennium will overnight in Hong Kong during festive Chinese New Year celebrations
Along with newly added destinations and overnight stays, guests can indulge in the new “Suite Class” experience, which launches during April 2015. New luxury benefits include:
• A dedicated suites-only restaurant using world class ingredients, available morning, noon and night
• A VIP lounge, Michael’s Club, for guests in Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection suites
• Complimentary ‘all in’ benefits - Premium drinks, dining at any specialty restaurant, unlimited internet access, private bar with water, soft drinks and beers – all included for guests staying in Royal, Penthouse and Reflection suites
To make the booking experience as luxurious as the holiday itself, Celebrity has taken the concept of a printed travel planning brochure and transformed it into an experiential tablet app, using Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. From detailed ship layouts to interactive videos, this innovative technology offers an immersive experience while they plan their upcoming journeys.