The new itineraries will take passengers to the South Pacific Ocean and Oceania with highlights including not only Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney, Melbourne and Tasmania, but also Auckland and Rotorua, cradle of Maori culture.
L’AUSTRAL, a stunning French flagged yacht with 132 staterooms and suites, will sail through the majestic
landscapes of the ‘down-under’ countries where breath-taking sceneries can only be matched by under-sea
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND: NEW YACHTING DESTINATIONS Why choose a Yacht Cruise to discover Oceania?
· Combining wide open spaces with the delicate “French Touch” aboard L’AUSTRAL, the latest generation luxury yacht.
· Zodiac® outings with experienced naturalist-guides to explore unspoiled wildlife.
· Expedition programmes designed to explore Australia’s most emblematic sites and meet the Aborigines.
· Snorkelling in the turquoise blue waters of the Great Barrier Reef.
· Discovering New Zealand, an archipelago on the edge of the world, and Maori culture.
COMPAGNIE DU PONANT offers seven departures between 12 December 2014 and 15 February 2015 on board L’AUSTRAL, from just €2,150 per person – cruise only.