Ovation names Eduardo Chaillo winner of the 2012 Ovation Huggability Award
- Category: Awards
- Created on Tuesday, 09 October 2012 23:45
Executive Director of Meetings with the Mexico Tourism Board and one of the ‘25 Most Influential People in the Meetings Industry 2012 (Successful Meetings)‘, Eduardo was nominated for being "a deeply passionate meeting industry personality who knows the importance of relationships and is committed, dedicated and professional to the core".
Passing on her huggability crown to Eduardo, 2011 winner Samme Allen, Head of Sales, Business Events at the Barbican Centre London reflected "What’s wonderful about this award is that it represents recognition from industry peers. My year with Ovation Cub Picasso has been simply incredible, one which I will never forget, I’ve no doubt Eduardo will relish his adventure and I wish him an equally fulfilling year"
Padraic Gilligan, Vice President, Ovation Global DMC added ‘’Like so many of our huggability nominees, Eduardo is very active on Twitter and we look forward to following his words of wisdom as he journeys with Ovation Bear throughout 2013".
More awards news
- Raffles Hotel, Singapore honoured as 'Best Hotel in Asia' for a 6th year
- Swinton Park strikes Gold at the 2013 VisitEngland Awards for Excellence Ceremony
- Burj Al Arab voted the Best Hotel in the World and the Best Hotel in the Middle East by Daily Telegraph’s Ultratravel readers
- Champion for Change
- Peckforton Castle wins a Highly Commended Award at the 2013 VisitEngland Awards for Excellence