Silversea recognised as Best Small Ship Cruise Line at Conde Nast Traveller Reader Awards
- Category: Awards
- Created on Monday, 10 September 2012 11:15
Silversea also received further recognition, alongside this prestigious accolade, by not only winning the best Cruise Line in the Small ships category but also coming 73rd in the World's Top 100.
Conde Nast Traveller Editor Melinda Stevens commented "Silversea cruises rules the waves in the small ships category with shipshape scores for Itinerary, variety of attractions and facilities."
"We're delighted to have been awarded this prestigious accolade," said Steve Odell, Silversea President UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. " Being awarded top placement in this category emphasises the fact that our intimate ships offer superb experiences for our guests. This award is especially important to us as it is awarded by the Conde Nast Readers who are also our customers."
Silversea’s intimate ships with award-winning all-suite accommodation, butler service and all-inclusive indulgences offer guests a memorable experience. Silversea’s smaller ships allow access to rarely seen harbours that are off the beaten track and can also dockright in the heart of a city rather than anchoring offshore, allowing guests more time to explore. Silversea also offers luxurious amenities, superb gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais& Châteaux and the ability for guests to personalise their experiences with bespoke land adventures.
Silversea offers a host of itineraries to the most vibrant and intriguing of destinations and 2013 will see Silversea sail to to over 450 destinations on seven continents.
More awards news
- Raffles Hotel, Singapore honoured as 'Best Hotel in Asia' for a 6th year
- Swinton Park strikes Gold at the 2013 VisitEngland Awards for Excellence Ceremony
- Burj Al Arab voted the Best Hotel in the World and the Best Hotel in the Middle East by Daily Telegraph’s Ultratravel readers
- Champion for Change
- Peckforton Castle wins a Highly Commended Award at the 2013 VisitEngland Awards for Excellence