Island Hideaway and Lily Beach, Maldives win two prestigious World Travel Awards 2012
- Category: Awards
- Created on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 16:15
“We are extremely pleased and honoured to have been recognized by the World Travel Awards for both of these great categories, we always strive to achieve standards beyond excellence for our guests and believe that this is reflected by these awards.” commented Teo-Dora Karsheva, Director of Sales & Marketing, Maldives.
The World Travel Awards recognises and acknowledges excellence in travel tourism and hospitality within the travel industry. The awards demonstrate a hallmark of quality given by consumers and industry professionals who recognise the very best in each region.
More awards news
- Raffles Hotel, Singapore honoured as 'Best Hotel in Asia' for a 6th year
- Swinton Park strikes Gold at the 2013 VisitEngland Awards for Excellence Ceremony
- Burj Al Arab voted the Best Hotel in the World and the Best Hotel in the Middle East by Daily Telegraph’s Ultratravel readers
- Champion for Change
- Peckforton Castle wins a Highly Commended Award at the 2013 VisitEngland Awards for Excellence