Guoman & Thistle Hotels announced ‘Best Employer’ at the Springboard Awards for Excellence
- Category: Awards
- Created on Friday, 19 October 2012 15:08
Guoman & Thistle Hotels has implemented a number of employee initiatives including setting up a specialist team for Talent and Resourcing, innovated in its approach to on and off line recruitment, providing in-depth leadership learning, and delivering nearly 11,000 e-learning programmes in 12 months focused on improving service and quality across the estate.
Caroline Kitcher, Human Resources Director of Guoman and Thistle Hotels commented: “We aim for a high benchmark for our leaders and employees and this remains at the very core of our strategy. It is at the core of our organisation and culture to make sure our colleagues are supported, fully engaged, properly coached and well trained; through this we hope to provide the best guest led experience in the industry’.
Kitcher added: “We are honoured that Springboard recognise our passionate commitment to the hospitality industry, but we won’t rest there; in 2013 we want to build on this success and improve on what we already offer to our employees.”
More awards news
- Two restaurants at Mandarin Oriental honoured in San Pellegrino "World’s 50 Best Restaurants” Awards
- Venetian Macao again named Best Luxury Resort in the World
- All eyes on Manchester at the Hotel Oscars
- Jurys Inn picks up five prestigious awards at the 2013 Scottish Hotel Awards
- Success for Menzies Hotels at national tourism awards