Jeremy Goring wins The Independent Hotelier of the Year 2012
- Category: Awards
- Created on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 16:00
Jeremy saw off stiff competition from a glittering cast of nominees to win The Independent Hotelier of the Year 2012. Nominated for his ability to inspire and innovate while bringing humour and a touch of eccentricity to The Goring to ensure that it is anything but boring, Jeremy has boldly invested in luxurious new facilities and has managed to combine “quintessentially English” tradition with some unexpected artistic touches.
On receiving his award Jeremy commented, "We at The Goring are over the moon to have been given this award. Running an independent hotel is so different from being part of a bigger organisation, because you live and die on your own successes and failures. You have freedoms that aren't accorded in the big hotel chains, so you can deliver a much more individual experience - but that extra licence you are given, can lead to much bigger disasters too. So it's really nice that a whole show is being dedicated to this sector. Thank you!"
More awards news
- Finnair named Northern Europe's Best Airline for fourth straight year
- Five star airline flies high at global awards
- Mallory Court hopes for Pride of Warwick
- Newbridge Visitor's Center Ireland awarded Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
- HRG announces the winners of the 2nd Annual CHOICE Awards