This new space is being designed to cement ExCeL’s reputation as the ‘home of world-leading events’, with an ambition to be the number one choice in the UK for any type of event.
It will deliver:
• A brand new meeting and training facility linked to the award-winning ExCeL venue • Flexibility of service - providing bespoke solutions to fit specific requirements • A unique environment with panoramic waterside views across London
James Rees, Executive Director, ExCeL London, believes that the venue’s location will play a key part in its success. He explains “With the continued investment in London’s transport infrastructure, ExCeL represents a destination that’s easy for people to reach and do business in. With training and learning, we believe offering the right environment is key. We will be able to provide delegates with a one-of-a kind space within London. One that’s easily accessible and conducive to learning, with access to green spaces and fresh air, alongside the tranquil, waterside setting of Royal Victoria Dock. We are very excited about the launch of CentrEd at ExCeL which we believe will provide all the right ingredients to deliver a complete meeting experience.”
CentrEd at ExCeL includes:
• 29 training rooms for 20 to 400 delegates
• Private entrance with a dedicated reception area
• Dockside balcony access
• Coffee lounges with unlimited tea and coffee
• Waterfront self-service restaurant
• Internet stations and business services
• Built-in Audio Visual services in each room
• Air conditioning, controllable from each room.
• Free Wi-Fi
• Access to a variety of unique options for after-hours e.g. team building, BBQs on the dock