Having recently begun their Stateside journey in Maine, Jonny and the Stratajet team will be visiting operators and FBOs at key airfields across the US, while also attending a number of industry events, starting with the Schedulers and Dispatchers congress in Tampa on January 19th – 22nd, before heading to NBAA’s Regional Forum in West Palm Beach on January 28th.
Stratajet recently launched its groundbreaking pricing technology in Europe to widespread acclaim, and has already reached its European aircraft capacity. Stratajet offers a totally instantaneous booking process, with technology linked directly to the operators’ pricing systems, removing the need for middlemen or estimates.
Stratajet’s groundbreaking technology promises to create a broader, more efficient marketplace for US operators, offering the following key advantages:
• Instantaneous quotes, saving countless man hours
• Free-to-use pricing software, linked directly to the Stratajet platform
• Multiple quotes can be generated instantly
• Discounted prices for the consumer, achieved by incorporating partial empty legs into the cost of the flight
• 26% of flight searches incorporate a partial empty leg, increasing operator efficiency
Stratajet CEO Jonny Nicol said, “After such a successful campaign in Europe we are now more than ready to bring this industry changing opportunity to operators and FBOs in the USA.” Nicol added, “Our proposition was validated from our very first booking when a customer achieved a 40% discount, on a traditional broker flight booking, because we were able to include a partial empty leg. This is the opportunity that all operators need to revitalize a stagnant industry.”