The service launched on 2nd May 2014, initially with four flights per week. This increased to daily on 1st June. With convenient lunch-time departure times, transparent pricing and affordable fares, it’s little wonder business class seat sales are increasing apace.
Benefits for Business Class travellers include:
· Superior on-board service and seat with 38-inch legroom.
· Check-in up to just 45 minutes prior to departure.
· Access to the priority security channel.
· Complimentary lounge access.
· Complimentary hot meal and drinks service, including in-flight catering from Atlasjet’s exclusive ‘Flying Chef’. The chef prepares special daily dishes, adding a personal touch to both Turkish and international cuisine. The Chef personally prepares some signature dishes on board for both EkonomiPlus and Business Class passengers, such as the Chef's dessert.
London Luton can be accessed in as little as 25 minutes by train from central London stations, and passengers can be at St Pancras International in less than an hour. The airport also offers good connections between the East Midlands and the north of England, making it widely accessible.
Similarly, Istanbul Ataturk – the city’s main airport - is conveniently located to the business districts of Istanbul and is served by a wealth of transport connections.
Atlasjet has an extensive network of domestic and international flights, with connections via Istanbul. Those travelling to Ercan in North Cyprus, only have a stop-over in Istanbul, and don’t even have to leave the plane. There are also convenient connections to Gaziantep, Antalya, Izmir, Tehran, Tbilisi and Nizhnekamsk.
One-way Business Class fares start from just £168, including all taxes and service charges.