P&MM is managing Kyani’s European conventions
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Friday, 21 September 2012 15:48
Delegates, from as far afield as Serbia and Estonia, have been inspired by motivational speeches by the company’s US owners, who flew in specially, as well as by product presentations and a wide range of live entertainment. There has also been a DJ providing live and interactive background music, while one lucky delegate in Budapest won a brand new Mercedes on the day.
Recognition of distributors was a key element of both conventions, particularly for those who have recently advanced their rank within the company and also for its very top distributors.
P&MM’s remit extended from event logistics through production to communications, which included the development of a bespoke website and on-site brand shops for the purchase of specially designed event merchandise. All of these elements have been managed by P&MM’s in-house team.
P&MM account director, Robin Dixon, commented: “Having handled a number of conventions across Europe for other multilevel marketing companies, we know the intricacies and logistical challenges to making them successful. We were naturally delighted to be appointed by Kyani to handle their 2012 conventions, especially as the Budapest event was the company’s largest ever.”
More agency & association news
- Rabbie’s Small Group Tours launch its London to Edinburgh UK Tour
- Mike Hoban, Sales, Marketing & E-Commerce Director, Thomas Cook UK & Ireland joins ABTA Board
- PCMA and IAPCO form global partnership
- Conference Care announces Charity of 2013/14
- HBAA partners with BDRC Continental for agency member rankings