Perception Sales & Marketing scoop exclusive Astbury Hall contract
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Thursday, 12 July 2012 14:30
The latest addition to the impressive portfolio of luxury venues and hotels, both in the UK and oversees held by Perception Sales & Marketing, joins a portfolio specialising in legendary music venues, luxury hotels and the UKs finest golf courses.
Astbury Hall, based in Shropshire is owned by legendary Judas Priest rock star and passionate golfer KK Downing, who designed the championship course himself.
Owner of Astbury Hall, KK Downing said: “We are extremely proud of what we have achieved here at Astbury Hall, and are looking forward to adding to this success.
“We have some exciting plans in place for the next year, and excellent events being held at Astbury Hall; including the PGA Midland region ‘Black Star Race to Astbury Hall’ this September.
“I have aimed to create a unique golfing experience, driven by my passion for golf and knowledge after playing at the best golf clubs all over the world.”
Based on Ladybridge Road in Cheadle Hulme and headed by industry specialist Director Cath Couzens, Perception Sales & Marketing is the go-to place for luxury hotel and venue sales representation.
Perception Director, Cath Couzens says: “We are thrilled to be working with Astbury Hall; it is such a truly unique and special golfing venue.
“An excellent addition to our portfolio; we look forward to achieving a lot of success together over the space of our new working contact.”
More agency & association news
- GBTA announces industry distribution panel for GBTA Europe Conference
- Ampersand Events gets 'Fashion Forward' for ITV
- Beautiful Minds appoints a new Staff Booker and Account Executive
- ABTA to seek members’ views on ATOL Call for Evidence
- Rabbie’s Small Group Tours launch its London to Edinburgh UK Tour