From 4 wheels to 2 wheels - Sovereign continue to deliver for Bridgestone
- Category: Agency & Association
- Created on Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:56
“I am very much looking forward to working with Sovereign at the Motorcycle Live Show”, said Dan Woodward, Trade Marketing Executive at Bridgestone, “as they have come highly recommended by our commercial vehicle team. The design concept Sovereign has created matches our brief and shows creativity and flair”, he added.
This follows a very successful Commercial Vehicle Show in April, for which Sovereign delivered the brand’s 240m2 stand. The CV structure, in addition to maximising core brand messaging and bespoke product display, provided extensive meeting and presentation areas, reflecting Bridgestone’s focus on business-to-business ROI at the CV Show.
“We’re delighted to be working with 2 wheels as well as 4”, said Sovereign Exhibitions CEO Vincent McCullagh. “The Motorcycle market is key to Bridgestone, and our approach will be to provide a clear, defined focus on which Bridgestone will maximise their presence at the show”, he added.
More agency & association news
- GBTA announces industry distribution panel for GBTA Europe Conference
- Ampersand Events gets 'Fashion Forward' for ITV
- Beautiful Minds appoints a new Staff Booker and Account Executive
- ABTA to seek members’ views on ATOL Call for Evidence
- Rabbie’s Small Group Tours launch its London to Edinburgh UK Tour