For €100,000 per week, eight can fly by private jet and experience the very best of the White Isle. Staying in an exclusive villa, trip also includes dinner at restaurant Sublimotion, awarded ‘world’s best innovation in food and drink’, plus day hire of a yacht.Feeling so fly like a G6? Well Chic Ibiza Villas and PrivateFly have the solution, with their new Ultimate Ibiza Getaway - priced at €12,500 per person*, available on selected dates from 1st September 2016.
The luxury Ibiza rental firm today announces it has teamed up with PrivateFly, the global booking service for private jet charter, to launch the exclusive itinerary.
The sensational trip for eight includes:
• Private jet travel from London Luton in a Challenger 300 private jet
• Champagne and VIP catering on-board
• Seven-night stay in Skyfall - one of Ibiza’s most luxurious properties
• Dinner at Sublimotion, where Chef Paco Roncero (2 Michelin stars, 3 Soles Repsol) is famed for avant-garde cuisine and radical staging
• Premium Range Rover island transfers all week
• Day rental of an 89ft Leopard yacht
• VIP table one of Ibiza’s most exclusive dayclubs
• €5000 drinks spend at dayclub
• Three-course in-villa banquet prepared by private chefs
• Magician to entertain in-villa during banquet
• Personal hair and make-up artists each night at the villa￼
• Relaxing massage for all guests from top therapist at the villa
• In-villa clubbing night with Pacha’s resident DJ to play exclusively
• Private DJ lessons in Experience at Es Vive hotel, with sole use of club for duration of lesson
• On-call concierge
• Outdoor pop-up cinema evening at the villa
• Private yoga lesson, from one of Ibiza’s top celebrity instructors
Nick Reid, Co-Owner of Chic Ibiza Villas comments: “We are delighted to partner with PrivateFly, to offer the definitively lavish Ibiza itinerary. Hopping off a private jet and arriving at Skyfall guests won’t be disappointed – it is a stunning, modern luxury gated villa in Salinas - one of the most beautiful areas of Ibiza. It’s also just a short drive from Cala Jondal, home to Blue Marlin, Ibiza Town and the airport. The deluxe villa offers four double suites including luxury bathrooms and private terraces, with stunning countryside and sea views. The property has been designed in a luxe minimalist style, with bespoke designer furniture, art and photography, plus a state-of-the-art entertainment system. To top this, we have included the most opulent Ibiza experiences to compliment the flights and accommodation.”
Carol Cork, Marketing Director of PrivateFly, adds: “Ibiza is a one of the top summer destinations for private jets in Europe and we continue to fly many clients to the island during September and October. We’re delighted to offer this itinerary with Chic Ibiza - the convenience and VIP comfort of your own private jet, plus unbridled luxury on the ground makes this truly the ultimate white isle experience”.
The total price for the suggested itinerary is €100,000 (or €12,500 per person *based on eight travelling together). Terms and conditions apply. Prices for other group sizes and departure airports are available on request.